Wedding Services Details
We DoCandid Photography & Candid Cinematography
Pre Wedding Shots - Studio Portrait & On Location Portrait
Family & Friends Portrait Session
Wedding Movie, Wedding Movie Teasers, Video Invitations
Traditional Video and Photography Coverage for Reception & Wedding event (Time Based)
We deliver for Package
Leather Covered Album with 200 Photographs/Coffee Table Book
Your Wedding Website with Domain Name Registered, Layout as you decide
1 A0 & 1 A1 Size Poster Framed, 2 A2 Size Poster Framed, 4 A3 Size Poster
DVD/Blue Ray Disk - Complete Wedding Movie, Wedding Movie Teasers
Pen Drive with Edited Images Approximately 400
Reception & Wedding event Traditional Album and Video DVD
Our Technical Team consists of
- Arindom and Prashanth as the Lead Photographer & Cinematographer
- along with 2 Assistant cinematographer/photographers
- Sonali takes care of Back Office & Vendor Management
- We have Stalwarts of Makeup & Hair Stylist [On Demand]
- We Have Award Winning Fashion Stylist [On Demand]
- We have Event Management & Art Direction [On Demand]
- Apart from that we liaison with Various Third Part Vendors to Provide you best in class facilities
Arindom and Prashanth specialises on Candid photography and Cinematography; along with the assistant photographers ensures we don't miss any fascinating angle. That means, we have 4 cameras working simultaneously to ensure the best possible images and videos captured.
Arindom has worked extensively in fashion industry where the looks and posture technique is very important along with use of light. So, please get ready to be transformed. We don't just take photos we make images, we show you several such examples on our face to face meeting. You can check Arindom's few award winning images in Viewbug. Arindom's images gets published in leading magazines regularly.
Prashanth has spend lot of his time in lifestyle images and product photography, which compliments seamlessly Arindom style and both will work in tandem to get best from you. So your wedding images will not reflect your personality and it will be memorable for you.
Technology Makes the Difference
Good enough is simply not acceptable to us. We believe that to create master class image you need master class technology. Yes, the camera does not take the picture, the photographer does. But at the same time the quality matters and that can only be achieved by skilled personals using top of the line equipments to enhance their aesthetic qualities,
We use Top of world camera technology to match our extremely potential photography team. We will be using 80MP PhaseOne Medium Format Camera System along with Schneider Kreuznach lens to get best possible image with unimaginable details. Along with BlackMagic Ursa for cinematography and/or Canon 5D mark III depending upon the requirement.
We will also be using top of the line lighting solutions (We use highest grade Elinchrom Lighting solution with imported light shaping tools) so that your image will look natural and you will be at your glamorous best.We ensure that traditional event Photographers and Videographers will also be present and will be using top of the line technology to get unmatched quality.
We will never give you the excuse of less lights and grainy pictures, we use top of the line light arrangements to ensure that you get the best quality image possible.
We use top of line technology not only for image capturing, starting from our camera to our editing software. PhaseOne is used for top of the line fashion shoot where every details count and blackmagic is used to shoot most of your favourite movies. We will use follow focus, sliding tripod thats used to capture movies. We use Davinci Resolve to edit the videos so that you get the best cinematic effect; and use CaptureOne and Adobe Photoshop to create stunning images.
Overall, we will not deliver you those boring videos and similar looking images. We will create exciting movie out of your wedding video, so that you will love to see them again and agin. We can personalise the experience for you and create something unique for you. And our Images are already award winners in several international platforms, and they speak of themselves.
Engagement ceremony, Tilak ceremony, Bridal Shower, Mehendi, Sangeet, Haldi, Baraat, Roka, Roce, Rehersal Dinners, Vidaai etc.
Reception Event(Not Candid), Wedding Event(Not Candid)
You can hire us in several ways convenient to you,
- Daily Charges
Outside Bangalore half day charges will not be applicable if its single booking.
- Candid photography - ( 2 Photographers) for day 75K, and Half a day Approximately 5 Hours 45k
Consecutive day charge will 65L full day, 35K half day
We will deliver Album with 100 to 200 edited Photographs and softcopy
- Candid Cinematography - (2 Cinematographer)
- 1.25 L for full day and Half Day approximately 5 hours 85K
Consecutive day charge will 1.1L full day, 75K half day
We will deliver you 1-2.5 hours of Weeding Movie, with 2-5 teasers of 2-5 minutes of selected events
- Pre Wedding Portrait Session - (1 Photographer & 1 Asssiatant)
- 65K for 10 images mix of studio and outdoor (inclusive of makeup artist and hair stylist)
- PackageCharges – 3.5L
We will do:
- We will provide you Pre Wedding Shoot in studio as well as on location, makeup artist, hair stylist and fashion stylist will be provide
- Video Invitation with background edited [You can customise the names, location, event etc with extra cost]
- Selected Family & Friends portrait Session
- Bride, Groom, Selected Family members & Friends Video Interview [We will make it really interesting]
- we will do product shoot of engagement rings, costume for bride & groom, shoe, headgear, anything else that you think important etc
- 2 Days [16 hours] of Event Coverage for Candid Photography & Cinematography
- Traditional Event Photography & Videography
You will get:
Delivery will happen in 4-6 weeks from the event depending upon the session and we will try our best complete the same asap. At the same time we will not keep you high and dry, we will consult you for different activities such as proofing and you can check the progress time to time. Post processing work will only start after the complete payment done.
- Leather Covered Album with 200 Photographs/Coffee Table Book
- Your Wedding Website with Domain Name Registered, Layout as you decide
- 1 A0 & 1 A1 Size Poster Framed, 2 A2 Size Poster Framed, 4 A3 Size Poster
- DVD/Blue Ray Disk - Complete Wedding Movie
- 10 cinema quality 2-4 minutes teasers
- Pen Drive with Edited Images Approximately 400
- Reception & Wedding event Traditional Album and Video DVD
Kindly send us email as mentioned in our contact section, we will respond in 24 hours. You also call us, Arindom +91 9902070062 or Prashanth +91 9945287720.
We would like hear your requirement either face to face or over video conferencing to understand the details, event and your taste better. We will share a Service Proposal PDF with you, detailing things like deliverable timelines, payment timelines, standard terms & conditions etc. The dates will be blocked for you post payment of 50% of the applicable fee as advance amount. The final balance will be payable a minimum of 2 weeks after the wedding. Post processing of the images/video would begin only after the final payment. Payment can either be cash or bank transfer (bank transfer information can be obtained upon request).
On Successful booking we would love to meet you again and create a presentation for you and agree on the coverage [Applicable only for Package Booking].
All cancellations must be in writing. Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.The Booking fee secures the time and services of Arindom Chowdhury Photography for the wedding and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation.
Terms and Conditions
Licence & Intellectual Property
Image & Video
- Arindom Chowdhury Photography and the client will have equal rights on the photographs/video.
- We shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used.
- We shall retain the rights to use some of the pictures that are shot during your wedding / other events, to showcase our work to other prospective clients or to participate in photo competitions or for any other relevant purpose (will not use any picture that you don’t want us to – will use only those which are okay with you)
- We may display any photographs/video included in this contract in his/her, web site, portfolio, literature, display areas, exhibitions, competitions, advertising or slide shows.
- You are free to make copies of the photographs shot by us and circulate amongst friends and family – however, you shall not have the right to use photographs shot by us for any commercial purposes (such as using them in photo-competitions, selling them etc.)
Booking, Cancellation, Travel & Event Related
- The Photographers judgment regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct.Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
- We will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibers. It is sometimes impossible to record on film or digitally the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
- Any specific image requests will be attempted but can not be guaranteed due to various unforeseen circumstances out of the control of the photographer.
- Should the photographer notice that a member of the wedding party or guest has been seen to blink, the photograph will be taken again but it is impossible to guarantee to see all of them. Focus will be mainly on the bride and groom.
- Images/video of family members,bride’s and groom’s all the events taking place are not guaranteed. There can be many reasons for not capturing these moments, for example a. restrictive venue b. the photographer deems it unsuitable to be "in the way" during a special moment. c. a restrictive space d. lighting conditions etc. Every attempt will be made to ensure these images are captured but can not be (like most images) guaranteed.
- No refunds will be given if certain family members are missed from the photographs. A list is usually drawn up between the client and the photographer and unless these images are specifically mentioned the photographer attending the wedding will not be aware of the clients requirements and can not be at blame for not capturing the image (however obvious it may seem to the client).
- The photographer may take more photographs on the day than you receive, this is due to the photographer taking multiple images of the same thing to ensure the correct exposure and or to combat any unforeseen movements and or blinking.
- Images will be edited as agreed during the initial consultation (depending on the clients requirements) further edits will be chargeable but not until this has been agreed with the client.
- No one should be instructing us during the shoot to shoot this and shoot that – while we don’t say no to anyone, it severely impacts our ability to capture good candid photographs (best is, introduce us to about ten / twelve key people and then get busy with your wedding)
- The Booking fee secures the time and services of Arindom Chowdhury Photography for the wedding and is non-refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be in writing. Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
- We operate a first come first served policy and it is not unusual for multiple enquiries for one date to come through, in the event of this happening we will choose the first enquiry by date. However if a deposit has been paid and the customer has been securely booked in the diary the first come first served policy will be based on the first person to book and pay their deposit.
- No liability will be accepted if the customer takes it upon themselves to cancel their previously booked photographer prior to the our contract being signed. Further more, if a contract has not been signed then neither parties are liable to any action which may be sought.
- Other than one time return travel from / to airport / railway station, all other local travel in the city where you call us to shoot, to be arranged by you (or if we happen to make such arrangements, shall be billed separately) – also, we agree that you shall take care of local accommodation during the shoot.
- All Deliverables will be agreed with the client before hand and proofing will be done over by client. During the proofing process the customer has a chance to check whether there are any imperfections in the image which may become exaggerated when enlarged.
- Prints will look as close to the images you have on DVD as possible. However due to differences in TV/monitor screens there may be slight differences in colour. All prints are in sRGB unless otherwise requested and/or stated.